PET LOVERS CENTRE PTE. LTD.
Company Registration No. 197802775Z (Incorporated in the Republic of Singapore)
Personal Data Protection Act Notice
Please be advised that Pet Lovers Centre Pte Ltd (the “Company”) is giving you this Personal Data Protection Act notice (“Notice”) as an exercise to comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”). For the purposes of this Notice, the terms “personal data”, “processing” and “evaluative purpose” shall have the meanings as assigned to it by the PDPA. This Notice applies to all employees whose personal data is processed by the Company.
PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA/SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
- COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- The personal data collected by the Company may include your name, NRIC number, passport number, photograph, mailing address, email address, contact details, age, date of birth, marital status, details of your dependants, family background, educational background, employment history, areas of expertise, details of salary and benefits, bank details, history with the Company, performance appraisals and salary reviews, and records relating to annual leave, sick leave and categories of other leave. Where you have provided us details of your next of kin, referees and/or any other relevant person(s), and where applicable, you will have to ensure you have the permission and authority to provide the Company such details of your next of kin, referees and/or any other relevant person(s), in relation to collection of your personal data.
- Your personal data may have been collected directly from you, and/or third parties and/or from any other sources publicly available and over time through the Company’s relationship with you. You shall by providing personal data relating to third parties represent and warrant that the necessary consent has been obtained for the collection, use and disclosure of the personal data for the Purposes (as defined in paragraph 2.1 below).
- The Company may receive and/or retain your personal data in various forms (including in writing, electronically or verbally).
- As the Company relies on the personal data provided for the Purposes (as defined in paragraph 2.1 below), you shall ensure that the personal data provided by you to the Company is correct, accurate and complete. You shall update the Company in a timely manner of all changes to the information provided to us.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
- The Company may use your personal data for a variety of personnel/employee administration, work and general business management purposes including but not limited to the following:-
- for internal record keeping as may be required by law or under relevant regulatory bodies including but not be limited to the Ministry of Manpower and any other government departments as required;
- to contact or communicate with you or send general or specific notices relating to or connected to your employment at the Company;
- to administer, including but not limited to, allowance payment and employee benefits (such as leave entitlement);
- to administer and maintain personnel records such as headcount planning, recruitment, termination, succession planning;
- for budget planning, paying and reviewing salary and other remuneration and benefits;
- to process performance appraisals and reviews;
- to maintain medical, leave and other absence records (including any medical reports which are provided to the Company);
- for work related injury and illness reporting;
- for auditing, internal investigations, compliance, risk management, conflict of interest reporting and security processes;
- for any evaluative purpose as defined in the PDPA;
- to defend or extend any of the Company’s rights;
- for purposes of domestic enquiries and/or legal proceedings and matters;
- for any financial background or credit checking;
- for any other purposes that are incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the above purposes which are not specifically mentioned herein; or
- for any other purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances,
(hereinafter referred to as the “Purposes”)
- Notwithstanding the above, the Company may process your personal data without your consent if it is permitted under the PDPA or any other relevant legislation.
- We shall not disclose your personal data to any third party without your consent except:-
- to our business partners, affiliates, clients, third party management companies, sub-contractors or third party service providers or other parties as may be deemed necessary by the Company;
- to our auditors, accountants, consultants, lawyers, or other financial or professional advisers appointed;
- where lawfully permitted or required under the law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- as required for the purpose of prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the enforcement, apprehension or prosecution of offenders or for an investigation relating to any of these;
- as required to protect the Company’s rights and defend the Company and the Company’s properties;
- as required or requested by you; or
- as required to carry out any of the Purposes stated above,
notwithstanding that any such persons may be outside Singapore (provided to the extent permitted under the PDPA), for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes or where such disclosure is required or authorised by law or by order of court. The Company will require the third party to ensure that the personal data disclosed to them are kept confidential and secure and at an appropriate level of security in compliance with the PDPA or any applicable data protection laws.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Should you have any queries, concerns, complaints or requests in relation to this Notice, kindly contact our data protection officer at 67439260 ext. 1606 during office hours (between 9:00am to 6:00pm, Mondays to Fridays).
I,acknowledge that I have read and understood the above Notice. I hereby give my consent to the Company for the collection, use and disclosure of my personal data for the Purposes set out in the above Notice as may reasonably be considered appropriate by the Company in the circumstances.